Drug injury legal cases usually involve personal injury claims or wrongful death claims filed on behalf of people who unfortunately experienced serious side effects or an adverse drug reaction while using a prescription medication.
Some unsafe drugs have been the subject of a safety alert or an FDA drug recall, while other drugs remain on the market with a so-called ” black-box” warning.
If you, relatives, or friends need legal advice or legal representation for a personal injury lawsuit or a wrongful death lawsuit involving a drug side effect, the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb is here to help. To get started, you can submit a Drug Injury Law Case Review or you can call Tom Lamb on our toll-free number: (800) 426-9535.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, as there are no legal fees or any other costs incurred when submit a Case Review form or you call to speak about a possible drug injury case.
While based in Wilmington, North Carolina, we have successfully handled drug injury lawsuits for people throughout the country.
It is important to note that we do not put our clients into large class actions. Rather we favor an individual lawsuit approach, which allows us to give personal attention to our client’s case from start to finish.
Legal & Medical News: Featured Article
Health Canada Orders Label Change For Testosterone Drugs In July 2014: Must Warn About Increased Risks Of Side Effects Including Blood Clots, DVTs, PEs
SUMMARY: We will start with the FDA, which on July 17, 2014 issued this “September 17, 2014 Joint Meeting of the Bone, Reproductive and Urologic Drugs Advisory Committee and the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement”:
Agenda: The committees will discuss the appropriate indicated population for testosterone replacement therapy and the potential for adverse cardiovascular outcomes associated with this use.
Next, on July 15, 2014 Health Canada issued this “Information Update – Possible cardiovascular problems associated with testosterone products”.
Earlier articles by attorney Tom Lamb on the Side Effects Blog:
- When Someone Using Benicar Is Diagnosed With Celiac Disease They May Have, Instead, Developed Drug Induced Sprue-Like Enteropathy Or Intestinal Malabsorption
- Summer 2014 Update: Testosterone “Low-T” Drugs: New FDA Safety Warnings; Recent Medical Journal Article About Heart Risks Of Injectable TRT Products
- June 2014 Benicar FDA Drug Safety Communication: Did It Decrease Or Increase Public Concern About The Risk Of Cardiovascular Death
- Higher Doses Of Statin Drugs Such As Lipitor Associated With Higher Risk Of New-Onset Diabetes Mellitus (DM), Or Type-2 Diabetes
- About 2000 YAZ / Yasmin / Ocella / Gianvi Blood Clot Cases Are Still Not Settled More Than Two Years After Bayer Began Settlement Mediations
- June 2014 Fosamax – Femur Fracture Litigation Update: Thousands Of Cases Pending, But No Trial Dates Currently Scheduled In Federal Court MDL Nor New Jersey Multicounty Litigation
- European Drug Safety Regulators Reviewing Hydroxyzine-Containing Medicines Such As Atarax And Vistaril For Heart Side Effects
- Mirena Associated With Levonorgestrel-Related Neurological Conditions PTC/IIH Caused By Increased Buildup Of Cerebrospinal Fluid On Brain
- Blood Thinner Pradaxa Linked To More Cases Of Serious Bleeding Events And New FDA Study Confirms Increased Risk Of GI Bleeds Compared To Warfarin
- Benicar (Olmesartan) Associated With Sprue-Like Enteropathy, Which Is A Chronic / Severe Diarrhea Condition That Can Be Misdiagnosed As Celiac Disease
- Viagra May Increase Risk Of Melanoma In Men Who Have Used This ED Drug, According To An April 2014 Medical Journal Article
- The Benefits And Risks Of Popular Testosterone Replacement Therapy For Older Men Are Not Fully Known
- Possible Link Between Heart Failure And Onglyza Diabetes Type 2 Drug Is Being Investigated By FDA, As Announced In February 2014
- Like Depakote, Stavzor Can Cause Liver Failure, Usually During First 6 Months; Children Under Age 2 Are At A Higher Risk, As Are Patients with Mitochondrial Disease