Free. Confidential. No Obligation.
In a rush? You can use our Quick Contact Form now, and tell us more about your case when you have some time.
Get a free drug injury case evaluation done by attorney Tom Lamb, who has represented patients and their family in pharmaceutical products liability legal cases seeking legal compensation from drug companies for adverse reactions and serious side effects since 1999.
We encourage you to let us assist you by evaluating your possible drug injury lawsuit by selecting one of our case-specific forms from the list below.
Please know it is the responsible pharmaceutical company which would be the Defendant in any drug injury lawsuit that might be filed on your behalf — we would not sue your doctor.
Choose From the List Below
- Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents (GBCAs)
- Incretin Mimetic Diabetes Drugs: Byetta / Victoza / Januvia / Janumet / Bydureon
- Synvisc-One Knee Injections
- Mirena IUD
- Viagra / Cialis / Levitra / Staxyn / Stendra / Revatio / Adcirca:
– Side Effect: Melanoma
– Side Effect: Sudden Vision Loss
- Nexium / Prilosec / Prevacid (by prescription and/or over-the-counter)
- Invokana / Farxiga / Jardiance / Invokamet / Xigduo / Glyxambi / Synjardy / Qtern / Steglatro / Steglujan / Segluromet
- Onglyza / Kombiglyze / Nesina / Kazano / Oseni / Glyxambi / Janumet / Januvia / Jentadueto / Tradjenta
- Anti-Depressants / SSRIs
- Risperdal / Invega
- Depacon / Depakene / Depakote / Stavzor
- Other Prescription Drug
We encourage you to complete and submit a Case Evaluation form online – it is free, strictly confidential, and there is no obligation on your part. And you will get a reply directly from Mr. Lamb no later than the next business day.
Or, if you prefer, call our toll-free number, (800) 426-9535, to speak directly to attorney Tom Lamb about a possible drug injury case.
Either way, you will get Mr. Lamb’s impressions — not an intake person, a paralegal, nor some other lawyer — about your case based on his many years of experience.
We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will make no payment for our legal services until after we have succeeded in getting legal compensation for you.
Please understand that we cannot comment about nor evaluate your drug injury case if you are already represented by another lawyer or law firm. For this reason, we ask that you do not submit a Case Evaluation form to us nor call Mr. Lamb if you currently have a signed contract of representation with another lawyer or law firm.