Free. Confidential. No Obligation.
In a rush? You can use our Quick Contact Form now, and tell us more about your case when you have some time.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you by evaluating your possible drug injury lawsuit with one of our case-specific forms.
Please know it is the pharmaceutical company that would be the Defendant in any lawsuit which might be filed; we would not be suing your doctor.
Choose From the List Below
- Viagra / Cialis / Levitra / Staxyn / Stendra / Revatio / Adcirca:
– Side Effect: Melanoma
– Side Effect: Sudden Vision Loss
- Sovaldi / Harvoni / Viekira Pak / Viekira XR / Technivie / Olysio / Daklinza / Zepatier / Epclusa
- Nexium / Prilosec / Prevacid (by prescription and/or over-the-counter)
- Invokana / Farxiga / Jardiance / Invokamet / Xigduo / Glyxambi / Synjardy
- Onglyza / Kombiglyze / Nesina / Kazano / Oseni / Glyxambi / Janumet / Januvia / Jentadueto / Tradjenta
- Fosamax / Boniva / Actonel
- Testosterone Products
- Lipitor / Other Statins
- Benicar / Benicar HCT / Axor / Tribenzor
- Tekturna / Tekturna HCT / Tekamlo / Amturnide / Valturna
- Anti-Depressants / SSRIs
- Risperdal / Invega
- Depacon / Depakene / Depakote / Stavzor
- Byetta (as well as Bydureon, Januvia, and Victoza)
- Beyaz / Safyral / YAZ / Yasmin / Gianvi / Ocella
- Other Prescription Drug
We encourage you to complete and submit a Case Evaluation form online – it is free, strictly confidential, and there is no obligation on your part. And you will get a reply directly from Mr. Lamb no later than the next business day.
Or, if you prefer, call our toll-free number, (800) 426-9535, to speak directly to attorney Tom Lamb about a possible drug injury case.
Either way, you will get Mr. Lamb’s impressions — not an intake person, a paralegal, nor some other lawyer — about your case based on his many years of experience.
We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will make no payment for our legal services until after we have succeeded in getting legal compensation for you.
Please understand that we cannot comment about nor evaluate your drug injury case if you are already represented by another lawyer or law firm. For this reason, we ask that you do not submit a Case Evaluation form to us nor call Mr. Lamb if you currently have a signed contract of representation with another lawyer or law firm.